Colored floodlights can be used for a variety of purposes, whether lighting up playgrounds, theme parks, landscape lighting, stages, decoration parties, buildings, squares, gardens, trees or courtyards. Many people still don’t know how to choose colored floodlights? Let’s take a look at some tips for choosing colored floodlights:
Floodlight is a kind of lamp widely used in indoor and outdoor scenes. Its main function is to illuminate a large area. It can be used in different demand scenarios such as lighting, decoration and landscape lighting. When purchasing colored floodlights, you need to consider the brightness of the light and the size of the area that needs to be illuminated. It is generally recommended to choose the appropriate lamp based on the wattage required per square meter.
1. Consider the purpose: First, you need to determine the purpose of the colored floodlight. If it is used for decoration, you can choose brightly colored and distinctive floodlights; if it is used for lighting, you need to pay attention to parameters such as brightness and light color temperature.
2. Understand the types: There are many types of colored floodlights, including LED lights, energy-saving lamps, gas discharge lamps, etc. LED lights are the most common type on the market and have the advantages of energy saving, long life, and bright colors.
3. Consider color temperature: Colored floodlights with different color temperatures will create different atmospheres and feelings. For example, warm-toned lighting will create a warm and romantic atmosphere, while cool-toned lighting will make people feel refreshed and bright.
4. Consider the lighting angle: LED floodlights have different lighting angles, and their lighting effects are also different. When purchasing, you need to choose the appropriate lighting angle according to actual needs.
5. Wattage and brightness of color floodlights
The wattage of a colored floodlight determines the power consumption and brightness of the fixture. Generally speaking, the higher the wattage, the greater the power consumption and brightness of the lamp, but it also means greater corresponding energy consumption. Therefore, when choosing floodlights, you need to determine the wattage based on actual needs. For example, if you need to illuminate an area of 20 square meters, and the wattage required per square meter is 40 watts, then the total wattage required is 20*40=800 watts. At this time, you can choose 4 200-watt lamps or 8 100-watt lamps to meet the needs.
In general, when purchasing colored floodlights, you need to consider many aspects, including use, type, brightness, color temperature, eye protection performance, appearance and quality, quality of LED lamp beads, and lighting angle. Choosing the right colored floodlight can create a comfortable and beautiful lighting environment .