Best floodlights not only provide good lighting but also save energy. Once you decide to set up any type of outdoor waterproof LED floodlight, we recommend that you consider the following:
1. Power selection
Floodlights are available in wattages from 50W to 1000W; however, what wattage should I choose? If you plan to use your lights for outdoor billboards, tunnels, gardens, courtyards, driveways, bridges, culverts, plazas, stadium lighting or outdoor events, how do you find the appropriate wattage? For example, if you have a yard of 50 square meters, the required brightness is 50x100=5000 lumens. For an LED with 130 lumens per watt, the required power is 5000/130=38.5W. So 50WLED would be suitable.
2. Service life
Lamps that last longer are always your best choice, as new lamps can be expensive to purchase and install, especially if you are doing a large-scale replacement. If the lights are turned on for 10 hours a day, the LED can run for 22 years.
Waterproofing is an important feature of outdoor LED floodlights. In order to be able to work in rain, snow and storms, the luminaire should have at least an IP65 protection rating.
4. Heat dissipation
A good floodlight should have an effective cooling system to transfer heat from the internal structure to the outside. Aluminum is a good conductive material for manufacturing heat dissipation systems. We can choose LEDs made of aluminum or related alloys.
A longer warranty period can reduce your maintenance costs, and you should choose floodlights with a warranty of more than 2 years.
1. The die-cast aluminum shell is corrosion-resistant, anti-cracking, non-fading and durable;
2. Thick wattle heat dissipation design, better heat dissipation performance;
3. High-brightness LED lamp beads, high lumens, high CRI, stable light efficiency, and long light source life;
4. PC high transmittance lens, high light transmittance and uniform luminescence;
5. The installation can be base type, hanging type, wall-mounted type, various installation methods, whatever you want.